We are here for KIDS and TEENS!
Children should have a great experience at the dentist office, and we are here to make sure they do! Our assistants are specially selected to make sure that your child has only the very best experience and care.
By bringing your child to a pediatric dentist, you are giving them the specialized training needed to focus on their growth and development, prevention and treatment of decay and gum disease, and their overall health.
- An open exam and cleaning area
- Private treatment rooms
- Optional Nitrous Oxide gas to help relax your child
- In-office IV sedation with our Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Operation rooms anesthesia
- A helpful staff and a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
We are conveniently located at 3485 W 4800 S in Roy, UT, and we are open from 8-5, Monday through Thursday.
Our office is currently undergoing a dramatic makeover! We are so excited to share these new changes with you and your child! Visit us soon to see the progress of our new look!
At Anderson Pediatric Dental, we are here to give your child a great experience and give them every reason to love going to the dentist!